iits All about m3!!

My photo
im a very down to earth person and can usually get along with anyone lol

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Slide Share



Slide Share and File Storage both share the commonality of storing and sharing documents on the Internet. My learning about all of these activities that can be done on the internet I have realized that the internet really does play a huge roll in the world today.

I made my account at the slide share website, however was unable to upload any power point presentations. i did however take a look at other people slideshare accounts and admired there power points. I believe it is important to grasp an good understanding of how to create a decent power point. This could be an excellent way for students to research Powerpoints and gather information for assessments.

No comments:

Post a Comment