iits All about m3!!

My photo
im a very down to earth person and can usually get along with anyone lol

Friday, August 21, 2009

RSS Aggregators

I have set up an aggregator called Google Reader which has allowed me to monitor my course classmates Blogs and all of their posts. It automatically will keep me up to date for new information from the Blogs I select to follow. To create my account I went to www.google.com/reader then clicked on the ‘Create an Account’ option. Once i had filled in the all the required information i pressed on ‘I accept’. ‘Create my account’ at the bottom of the page. Lastly I went to the Delivery Technologies Forum and copied everyone elses URLs into Google reader, I then added a subscription one at a time. This took awhile but by doing this I was able to read, explore and comment on any posts me fellow classmates have submitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment