iits All about m3!!

My photo
im a very down to earth person and can usually get along with anyone lol

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Google Earth


Google earth is a website which lets you see anywhere on earth via satellite imagery. Google earth shows maps, terrain, 3D buildings, galaxies in outer space and the canyons of the ocean. It allows you to explore the world from the comfort of your living room. Google earth also has the option to ass affects to your map such as traffic, roads, weather, 3d buildings and more.

The first thing i did on Google earth was entered my address, which then showed my neighborhood and i could even see my house. I then Googled Los Angeles in America as i was interested in what would come up. I then went to the layers section and added traffic lights and roads, this caused the map to change and it now showed all the main roads and traffic lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment